GOBI Heated Camping Chairs
Built on an ultra-durable steel frame, our heated camping chair allows you to set your ideal temperature with three heat settings: low (113°F), medium (122°F), and high (131°F). Your chosen heat level is delivered to two heat zones made up of our cutting-edge conductive-thread technology sewn into a durable 600/300 Denier Polyester and located in the seat and lower back of the chair. Thanks to our efficient 7.4V 6,500 lithium polymer battery (that doubles as a phone charging port, by the way) you’ll enjoy a warm backside for up to 9 hours on low, 6 hours on medium, and 4.5 hours on high. To date, no other heated camping chair can provide the same impressive maximum temperature level or run time on a single, fully charged 7.4V battery as the Gobi Heat® heated camping chair (with a patent pending design).
Full Product Features:
- 2-zone heating – 1 heated panel in the seat and 1 in the lower back area
- Up to 9 hour battery life with lightweight, comfortable lithium-polymer battery
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heat settings: low, medium, and high
- Conductive thread heating technology
- Wind and water resistant polyester fabric with polyester padding
- Ultra-durable steel frame
- Easily folds and stores into the included carrying bag
About GOBI HEAT
Gobi Heat® is a U.S. based, 100% female owned heated apparel company headquartered in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Run by a team of experts, Gobi Heat® is leading the charge in the heated apparel industry, delivering powerful heated apparel in functional fits and designs. By offering some of the most versatile styles, sizes, heating capabilities for men and women in the industry, we’re confident everyone can find cold weather gear to transform the way they work and play in the cold.